Sunday, August 10, 2008

Father Molest- Adult Daughter

I am writing this Blog to let people know how people in society can get away with things and no one is able to do anything about it.

I met my wife Mary in Walla Walla she has 2 sisters and 2 Brothers total of 5 people in the family.

What may shock you is that they are keeping a little secret. There Dad Orvil Doward Wilson located at 135 Whiman in Walla Walla WA has a sexual problem with children and adults.

When I met Mary she had told me all the problems that has happened in her family.
She told me as well as a friend named Cathy that her dad molested a foster child that was living with them. Is this True? Yes. Is this a secret? Yes. God says the truth should set you free. So I am telling the truth, so I and other can be set free from this Issue.

Has he molested adults? Yes. Mary and I were living at there home for a short while. Orvil her father one day decides to proceed to fondle Mary while I was at work. Mary was sleeping at the time and her dad went to where she was sleeping and decide to sexually fondle her. Will she ever admit this to anyone? She has admitted to a friend and me and she has decided to keep this a secret. Would she ever go to Child Protective Services and report this. No because she want to protect her dad. I don’t blame her to protect your father is a noble thing to do. To protect someone will only hinder that person from doing something again. Protect the good not the Bad.

Mr. Wilson was a work at the Walla Walla Penitentiary and he is very knowledgeable about the law and what he can get away with. Can this man ever be stop? Not unless people tell the truth. The whole Wilson family is aware of this truth.

Why am I discussing this? Because I have 4 kids, 3 boys and 1 girl who will be next on the Fathers list. Why is he doing this? I believe he has a problem with his on marriage to go out and try to involve being sexual with anyone else other than his wife. That’s my guess. But what ever the reason is he probably will never have anything happen to him because none of the kids will stand up and tell the truth about there dad.

I have called CPS and nothing can be done. I have done what I can to make sure my kids don’t have to come to there faith that there grand father might want to molest them when they are children or adults. I cannot stop him. I can only put it in Gods hands to prevent more tragedy from happening.

What can you do to help?
Probably nothing, because the secret will be there until only the family reveals it or he molest more. I don’t want this to happen but it might. This person needs help but he will probably not get it because this person has never revealed that it is a problem. The Family never reveled it is a problem either. The problem will always be there because no one is willing to face up to the issues.

Thanks for listening.

No comments: